“Rotor Systems: Analysis and Identification” book provides following Key Features:
• Covers both transfer matrix methods (TMM) and finite element methods (FEM)
• Discusses transverse and torsional vibrations
• Includes worked examples with simplicity of mathematical background and a modern numerical method approach
• Explores the concepts of instability analysis and dynamic balancing
• Provides a basic understanding of rotor dynamics phenomena with the help of simple rotor models including modern analysis methods for real life rotor systems.