Joseph Murphy was a Divine Science minister and author. Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy’s school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits.

Research has shown that we cannot use even 10% of our brain power, Yet we keep getting a lot. Now think about what we can’t do if we know the remaining 90% of the powers of our brain. This book on such unknown powers of the subconscious mind is considered to be the most authoritative […]