“Arc Welding Control” book is divided into five parts:
- Describes the dynamic behavior of arc welding, the power sources used, and their effect on welding technology through the basis of control theory.
- Describes new ways of controlling the welding arc through modern electronics.
- Establishes the first mathematical model of the arc sensor on the basis of control theory.
- Describes a new method for measuring weldment temperature fields using the colorimetric-imaging method.
- Describes the idea of recognizing weld grooves with a three-dimensional vision system and automatic programming of the weld path.