“Operational Amplifiers” explains HNC/HND electronic engineering in depth.
- Real op-amp performance parameters
- Analogue integrated circuit technology
- Applications: linear circuits
- Logarithmic amplifiers and related circuits
- Integrators and differentiators
- Comparator, monostable and oscillator circuits
- Sensor interface, analogue processing and digital conversion
- Active filters
- Practical considerations
- Answers to exercises. Appendices: Operational amplifier applications and circuit ideas
- Gain peaking / damping factor / phase margin
- Effect of resistor tolerance on CMRR of one amplifier differential circuit
- Instrumentation transducers
- Semiconductor data sheets.