“The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics” book includes following topics:
- Material constitution using representative volume elements
- Differential geometry and calculus on manifolds
- Background mathematics and linear shell theory
- Focusing on the core knowledge, mathematical and analytical tools needed for successful
- structural analysis and modelling, The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural
- Mechanics is the authoritative resource of choice for graduate level students, researchers and professional engineers.